SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fool Me Once on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fool Me Once on Netflix Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
Finished up this series the other night and found it entertaining. Acting was decent and plot had enough twists to keep it interesting.

A one season show with eight episodes.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38685 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Loved it and also seems the other Harlan Coben series are also similar and quite good.
Also watched the Stranger and Stay Close - similar in the writing and quite good as well.
It keeps you interested with all of the interaction.
Cool
Haven't seen "Safe" yet but it is on the list.

https://netflixlife.com/posts/...netflix-shows-ranked

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I too enjoyed this mini-series and recommend it.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just finished "Safe", equally great with all of the other Harlan Coben series of flix.
Dexter is the lead character.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Worth watching and Michelle Keegan is stunning.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip!

Watched the first two episodes tonight, had to resist the urge to binge the whole show.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15237 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I binged it last night. Keegan was good. The story of the long lost son appearing seemed distracting to me, but otherwise a good series.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Binged it today. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and the lead actress is stunningly beautiful.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
One thing I didn’t figure out or recall leading anywhere - who was the guy in the driveway that caused her car alarm to go off? I thought I knew who it was at the time, but that theory ended up not panning out.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the driveway prowler was Shane keeping tabs on her.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Watching this series now, and looking forward to final two episodes.

One thing I have always wondered about the Coben mini-series on Netflix. His books are all US based (mostly New Jersey), but the miniseries (at least the few I have seen) are set in England. Wonder why?

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10788 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Harlan Coben - Director
All 8 Harlan Coben Netflix shows ranked from worst to best
1. Safe Best
2. The Stranger is a bit silly, as a premise, and that's why I think it gets overlooked. Some truly wonky moments
3. The Innocent is close to the best of Coben's best Netflix shows. Spanish series, which means they have to read subtitles or listen to the dubbed version,
4. Stay Close has one of the biggest and best plot twists of any of Coben's Netflix shows. It's truly shocking!
5. Fool Me Once
6. The Woods quite a solid mystery.
7. Hold Tight Hold Tight is one of the worst of Coben's Netflix shows the mystery unfolds, and how ridiculous they get
8. Gone For Good comes in last on the ranking of Coben's Netflix shows ending is a little bit underwhelming

5 - 1 - 2 - 4 currently - Man oh man - My wife and I are in a zone watching these. She says she used to flip to the end of a great mystery book but here is so worth the wait for the last 5 minutes.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Finished up this series the other night and found it entertaining. Acting was decent and plot had enough twists to keep it interesting.

A one season show with eight episodes.

The wifey and I both watched it (separately as it so happens), and we both loved it!

Posts: 4589 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Worth watching and Michelle Keegan is stunning.

Getting to see Michelle Keegan is worth the price of entry, but the show ended up being great also... in my opinion!

Posts: 4589 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Don’t seem to be Coben compatible. The wife enjoyed a few of them while i endured them.
This one was no exception.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12118 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could not get past episode 1, my wife got through them all and thought it was pretty good, not great. I thought it was a meh sandwich and the lead character irritated me,

Posts: 3538 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
quote:
6. The Woods quite a solid mystery.

Oh God - It is horrible as it is Polish and using the English Translation puts it in another realm of horrible. But my wife can watch anything mysterious and now I'm stuck with 4 more hours. My Ears hurt.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post