SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Any members have experience with Corcoran Marauder boots?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any members have experience with Corcoran Marauder boots? Login/Join 
posted
I have had my sights on a pair of Danner Marine Expeditionary boots for a while now; the Marauders are a good bit cheaper, and are also US made. Anyone have anything to say about them? Will be used for hiking with a heavy pack over uneven terrain. Open to other suggestions too, so long as they're high, military-style boots made in America.

Posts: 2087 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, they’re great boots, a Cordura and leather version of the Corcoran Field boots which were my favorite boots as an Army infantry officer in the late 80’s to early 90’s. I later wore the Marauders as a REMF JAG and found them very comfortable.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post