SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) - anyone still playing?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) - anyone still playing? Login/Join 
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted
Roll call for the best multiplayer FPS I’m still playing.

Anyone else still in? Let’s squad up!

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Pfft, old timer, PUBG is old and busted. Fortnite is the new hotness.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Isn’t that what COD Blackout wants to be?

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Counter-Strike even has a battleground game.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Counter-Strike even has a battleground game.

Lame

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to mention how fun Apex:Legends is. It reminds me more of squad deathmatch from Unreal Tournament or Quake than battle royale games like PUBG or Fortnite.