SIGforum
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) - anyone still playing?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/2190012354

February 08, 2019, 07:40 PM
Wino
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) - anyone still playing?
Roll call for the best multiplayer FPS I’m still playing.

Anyone else still in? Let’s squad up!
February 08, 2019, 08:11 PM
Orguss
Pfft, old timer, PUBG is old and busted. Fortnite is the new hotness.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
February 08, 2019, 08:51 PM
Oz_Shadow
Isn’t that what COD Blackout wants to be?
February 08, 2019, 09:06 PM
Orguss
Counter-Strike even has a battleground game.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
February 09, 2019, 05:52 AM
KevinCW
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Counter-Strike even has a battleground game.

Lame

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."
March 03, 2019, 04:10 PM
Orguss
Just wanted to mention how fun Apex:Legends is. It reminds me more of squad deathmatch from Unreal Tournament or Quake than battle royale games like PUBG or Fortnite.