SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    any body watching "That '90s Show"?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

any body watching "That '90s Show"? Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
It is pretty lame, they just reinvented the first one with more spastic teenagers. But I enjoy watching Red and Kitty again... Donna is a little worse for the wear but at least she went back to being a red head.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I watched a couple of episodes, it is pretty lame but managed to get a couple of LOLs out of me

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Saw the first episode last night. Not going to continue watching. Way too lame.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Watched a few episodes, not the same impact of the original but still has some entertaining parts that were funny.
Without the cameos it wouldn't be much.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Couldn’t make it halfway through the first episode. Garbage

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
watched 2 episodes. It sucked.

Time is better spent watching "Friends" and that's not saying much.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I didn't even care much for That '70s Show, so, no.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
How'd they deal with the death of the sister? And I'm guessing there will be no Hyde cameos.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
And I'm guessing there will be no Hyde cameos.

Or Midge.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
How'd they deal with the death of the sister? And I'm guessing there will be no Hyde cameos.

The sister was replaced by another actress toward the end of the series.

I looked at the trailer and the cameos were fun but it’s clearly aimed at 15 year old kids. And of course one of the kids has to be openly gay and constantly reminding everyone of that fact, as if that were something you’d see in 1995?
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
I just don't get it.

Regardless of whether you enjoyed it (I did), That 70s Show was TV gold.

They tried to make lightning strike twice with That 80s Show, which was, predictably, an abject failure.

So how exactly did the pitch go for That 90s Show. Really. And will that guy still have a job in six months?

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
We tried and couldn't even get through the first episode.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I couldn't get past the preview. Oh look gay children. I'm out.

** My Underdeveloped Collection **
Sig Sauer P229 .40 Black with Aluminum Grips
Sig Sauer P250 9mm Black
Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm
Springfield XD .40 Subcompact Black
Springfield XD .45 Tactical Bi-Tone

Posts: 645 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm still waiting for a "Happy Days" remake which would put that cast into the late 1960's. Not gonna happen.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!