SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Robin" Test footage, AI voice trickery or is his impression really that good?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Robin" Test footage, AI voice trickery or is his impression really that good? Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skull Leader,

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
From what I've read it's just a dead-on (sorry) impersonation by actor Jamie Costa. The article I read was about Williams' daughter pleading with the social media community to stop spamming her with this video clip depicting her late father.

Enough with the video already

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Well, you can't get any higher of a compliment than that I guess in a weird sort of dark way.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Impressive.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, very impressive. You know, even more than the voice, he got the expressions down perfect.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Smudge is right, the expressions are amazing.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Wow. He's got RW nailed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post