SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Who Goes There?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Goes There? Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Well, I'll ask him, but you see, he's already got one.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. We are but eightscore young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, cut off in this castle, with no one to protect us.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
What, behind the rabbit?

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"It is the rabbit!"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Pray Sir Robin ran away.

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
None shall pass.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
None shall pass.

I am invincible!

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
I fart in your general direction!

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Bring out your dead!

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

About 10m/s. Razz

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
How do you know he's a king. Because he hasn't got shit all over him.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
You're a loony!

quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
None shall pass.

I am invincible!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Listen, strange women lying ponds distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

Look, if I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
You're a loony!

quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
None shall pass.

I am invincible!

The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you!

posted Hide Post
Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

Good advice for us all, I think.

Bill R

Posts: 1117 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Skip a bit, brother.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post