SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Billions Season 6 finally released.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Billions Season 6 finally released. Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
It's been nearly two years since Season 5, so I'm going back through 5 to refresh my memory.

**Edit: Didn't realize Damian Lewis didn't want to return after Season 5. I guess it's just Paul Giamatti and some of the supporting cast members remaining.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Orguss,

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I too, was excited to watch the new season. We made it through the second one I think before we quit. Totally woke now. You really can't miss it. The former US Attorney for the Southern District of NY now thinks many people make too much money and now considers it obscene and considers himself some kind of avenging force against the rich. It's ridiculous enough to be funny. For about 10 minutes.

Personally, I can't watch any more of this shit.

Posts: 7258 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I've watched all of the previous seasons and for the most part enjoyed them. I'll probably give this new season a look but I have low expectations. I'm getting the feeling it's run it's course.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I too, was excited to watch the new season. We made it through the second one I think before we quit. Totally woke now. You really can't miss it. The former US Attorney for the Southern District of NY now thinks many people make too much money and now considers it obscene and considers himself some kind of avenging force against the rich. It's ridiculous enough to be funny. For about 10 minutes.

Personally, I can't watch any more of this shit.

I agree. I have never seen a show take such a dramatic WOKE move in such a short number of episodes.
I didn't know that Bobby won't be back. Looks like WOKE is here to stay. I won't be watching anymore of this BS.

Posts: 4628 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Axe is coming back! Axe is going to be in six episodes of Season 7. The show was certainly missing something without him. I wondered why Damian Lewis would leave the show. Turns out his wife was sick with breast cancer, he has kids to look after, and they didn't want to talk about the illness. She was an actress on Peaky Blinders.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1892 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Turns out his wife was sick with breast cancer, he has kids to look after, and they didn't want to talk about the illness. She was an actress on Peaky Blinders.

His wife Helen McCrory passed away at the age of 52 due to her cancer. I think Lewis is an unbelievably talented actor and the show definitely missed his presence. The woke crap is over the top and ruined the show, starting with the “pronouns” girl Taylor.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post