SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Battlefield 2042 (Possible October release)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battlefield 2042 (Possible October release) Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I didn’t but my son played the beta every waking hour that wasn’t school or homework. He loved it. We’re done with CoD so this year will be Battlefield and Halo only.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
I have the EA Sucker Bitch Package, so I own it anyway.

LMFAO!

I’ll try to dl the beta onto the PS5 this week. Watched doc stream it some. Looks cool but…

I’m got damn neck deep in Warzone with my goons though. It’s absolute thuggery. All they need to do now is get GTA crossplay enabled and my whole life is over. WZ has been spectacular. Nothing better than jumping into Verdansk to upset or disrupt a Chubby Cheeks squad chocked full of $20 skins and blueprints. These kids lose their minds. I thought I knew all the Spanish cuss words before playing this game. These kids are not fond of my mother. They talk about her constantly.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
I have the EA Sucker Bitch Package, so I own it anyway.

LMFAO!

I’ll try to dl the beta onto the PS5 this week. Watched doc stream it some. Looks cool but…

I’m got damn neck deep in Warzone with my goons though. It’s absolute thuggery. All they need to do now is get GTA crossplay enabled and my whole life is over. WZ has been spectacular. Nothing better than jumping into Verdansk to upset or disrupt a Chubby Cheeks squad chocked full of $20 skins and blueprints. These kids lose their minds. I thought I knew all the Spanish cuss words before playing this game. These kids are not fond of my mother. They talk about her constantly.

Beta is over, unless they're giving console players extra to tickle their sacks.

Oh, yeah, and it looks like there's crossplay. Some guys had little Xbox logos next to their names.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/-sCUd_L218U

I'll probably pre-order this the day before official release. Of course, I'm also guessing I'll regret not waiting for a month to see how horrible the release will actually be.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
I’m really interested in it but after the cyberpunk debacle I’ve vowed to never preorder anything again. I’ll let the hype die down and read real reviews before I decide. Wish I could have tried out the beta though.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I still haven't gotten this game and I'm glad for it. It's still buggy as hell and they're slowly rolling out features that were made to seem would be included at the time of release.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Totally agree, this game has looked like a major turd since it was released. So glad I didn’t fall for the hype and theatrical trailer.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post