SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone playing Starfield yet?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone playing Starfield yet? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
Yeah, some interesting dilemmas with the Artifact and Starseed(?) missions.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Posts: 16087 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
I'm not positive how many hours I have at the moment but I did the start of the main quest up to the meet and greet with the Constellation. I haven't gone any further with that yet, haven't even officially got my first companion yet. I ended up jumping on the Vanguard line and just finished that... yesterday??... several days playing through that line, along with the general "oh what's over there??" stuff as usual lol.

BUT...companion wise, maybe a small spoiler Smile

You can apparently get Amelia Earhart as a ships crew member, filling the pilot role and you can take her along as a companion apparently. I found her and she is currently set as co-pilot for my crew Cool Not 100% positive yet what perks my crew are adding to the ship but I couldn't pass up having her as part of the crew Big Grin

Posts: 460 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
If you go into you character screen, the bottom right has your ship. Click on the ship and it appears like the build screen. There is a crew button. Select crew and it will show you who is assigned to your ship and who is available. They also display their skills that affect your ship or what they offer as companions when off ship with you.

Best regards,

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2075 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
I'm maybe a couple of hours into the game, doing some side quests along with the main .

Unfortunately, my PC barely meets min. requirements, so all settings are set at low, and it shows. I stopped playing because...

I have a new rig being shipped this week!!
Once it's set up, I'll be diving in bigtime!

Posts: 705 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post