SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Just rewatched "Sideways"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just rewatched "Sideways" Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
Great film. Giamatti is perfect. Others?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
One of my top 5 movies for sure. Giamatti was fantastic.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
One of my go to quotes on a jobsite when shit is going sideways (which is every day) when I acquiesce to something or when someone brings me bad news, I'll respond with, "fine, but I'm not drinking any fucking Merlot".

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9682 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love this movie.

My wife and I have seen it many times.

Giamatti was awesome.

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Great movie. The "crashing the car" scene is hilarious.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Yep great movie. Loved when Thomas Haden Church, who is known for voice overs, takes the girl back to sleep with her and you hear him say "For the low, low price of..."

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10480 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post