SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Actor Julian Sands Disappeared Hiking a Month Ago
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actor Julian Sands Disappeared Hiking a Month Ago Login/Join 
What is the
soup du jour?

posted
While I haven’t seen him in movies in quite a while, he was a very memorable actor, for me, from the 90s. The fact he disappeared a month ago in California hiking, and I hadn’t heard it mentioned by any news outlet, is a bit baffling. Though I am certain some are aware.

Maybe I just missed a previous thread, but at this point he is most likely no longer living. Given the circumstances.

Link

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I had heard about it a while back, so someone must have reported on it. I guess the issue is that all they can say is that he's still missing.

I agree that he's probably dead, but you never know.

Posts: 107609 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I guess I neglected to click on the thread, when it existed. Or maybe it was in the lounge. I hadn’t searched there. I didn’t put the face with the name, until I clicked on the link for 9 youths shot at the gas station, which was paper thin, but the Julian Sands article followed.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't mean it was posted here. I mean I read an article online, maybe FoxNews. It was when he had been missing about two weeks.

Posts: 107609 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I read about his disappearance last month, he was hiking alone in ice terrain on Mt Baldy. Today, the place is opening for skiing, has 4' of snow.

Unless he intentionally planned a disappearance and staged this, he is dead. He likely slipped on ice in the upper part of the mountain and fell or slid off a ledge or cliff.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post