SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    1899 (Netflix) anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1899 (Netflix) anyone? Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
It has the eeriness CGG of a computer video game like Silent Hill or Last of Us.

4 episodes in and wondering where it’s headed but visually interesting wnough to keep me going.

Enjoying the old hots at the end of each episode.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12135 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
It got slow for me, but I think the ending was solid. It is with sticking with it.

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting, but slow-paced, and perhaps it took a little too long to drop important reveals...but overall, I was moderately entertained. I'll check out season 2 if it gets renewed.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
What is it with naming ships Prometheus?

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12135 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Well, I must say I didn't see the end coming.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15263 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wait, what? I don’t know what I just watched. I can’t even form an opinion.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12747 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post