SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Xbox One Remote Media Controller any good?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xbox One Remote Media Controller any good? Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Not really fond of the gaming controller as a TV or Media handling device and thinking of purchasing the original Media Remote. Those thingies cost around $70 in my neck of the woods. If you thingk I make 3x your income ,guess again. It's expensive for a lemon.

I have the one they made for the 360 and I hate it.

Opinions welcomed.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I got the media remote for my PS3 because I didn't like using the gamepad. I have no experience with the XBone remote, but I say go for it if you think it'd be more convenient.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is an XBox android phone app that has a remote function. I use it, and it's ok. Might be worth a try

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post