SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Airplane / Zero Hour
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airplane / Zero Hour Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
Despite having seen it so many times, I had no idea.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I saw that months ago, until then I had no idea. Sometimes the documentary can be enteraining also.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of this one: Star Wars Vs. Dambusters

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha, wow. Yeah, I never knew.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post