SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mr Hanna. You’re able to do drugs during the day and then still function, still do your job?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mr Hanna. You’re able to do drugs during the day and then still function, still do your job? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
How the fuck else would you do this job? Cocaine and hookers my friend.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Reference, please. (I don't get out much.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Reference, please. (I don't get out much.)

flashguy

That line is from The Wolf of Wallstreet. Use your Googlefoo young grasshopper Smile

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
"Where are the ludes?"

"They're up my ass, don't worry about it."

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I think I'm glad I didn't watch it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I jerk off at least twice a day.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I got some crack!

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... Well, because it's awesome.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
HILFA!

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post