SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jo Koy - "Comin' In Hot" (Netflix)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jo Koy - "Comin' In Hot" (Netflix) Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted

https://youtu.be/VAmeq7gpVBg

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Caught a little on Holmberg's Morning Sickness this morning. Pretty funny. Didn't know anything about him until today.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/faIVqZIMMa4

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ LOL !!! Big Grin God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Streamed a couple of his shows, funny enjoyable, happy guy. Antidote to angry bitter comics that may make points but grow wearisome in the end

Posts: 112 | Location: Deep south | Registered: August 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post