SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Just discovered the movie RIPD (2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just discovered the movie RIPD (2013) Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
With Jeff Bridges, Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Bacon.

Laughed my ass off!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15237 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching that again.
One of the few movies these days that I can watch all the way through let alone more than once.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Relax body!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a sequel, on Amazon I think. Different cast, same premise. I know nothing about it other than I saw it listed to view. FYI.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2741 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I found it yesterday and made it about half way through before having to go to work... it is fun and Jeff Bridges is just doing Jeff Bridges which is always worth watching... but it is obviously a take off on Men in Black.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Jeff wore a great hat in that flick.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
There is a sequel, on Amazon I think. Different cast, same premise. I know nothing about it other than I saw it listed to view. FYI.

There is. Actor that was the lead in "Burn Notice" I found it to be entertaining, but not nearly as much as the first one.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post