SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Book Karma "Abduction of Scorpion 6"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Book Karma "Abduction of Scorpion 6" Login/Join 
posted
Sigforum friends, I just wanted to thank you all for supporting me as I transition from active law enforcement into my retirement gig of writing fiction. My first two books in the Guardians of Rockport series are doing well and the third should be out this summer.

But I also just published a historical fiction thriller called "Abduction of Scorpion 6". It is available on Kindle now and the paperback will be out Jun 5th. I would like to karma off an early copy before its publicly released.

If you are interested, please post and I will draw a winner next week.

The story is based on a real-world Air Force Project Bluebook investigation in 1953. The fictional story takes place in 1955. While the story is fiction, the historical aspects of UFO investigations during the 1950s are researched and accurate. Topics such as Area 51, the U2 spy plane, Men in Black, Cold War espionage, etc. are discussed. The author is a retired Air Force OSI special agent.

https://www.amazon.com/Abducti...lty-aps%2C126&sr=8-1

Posts: 1465 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Lucky #1 please.

Posts: 11508 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance also.
And thank you.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8140 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Sounds like something I would love to read-

Posts: 346 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9370 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I’d like to give it a read and thanks!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6335 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
In please

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1731 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nukeandpave is the winner. Please let me know where I can send the book.

Posts: 1465 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post