SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Ozark Music Festival July 1974
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Ozark Music Festival July 1974 Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted
I was just a teenager when I went to this one. Lots of great bands, first time I saw many of them. It was a wild time never seen anything like it since, and sure as hell couldn't do it at my age now. Still got my ticket stub. Sedalia wasn't prepared for over 200,000 hippies coming in. Just wondered if any of you other jurassic rockers were there?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozark_Music_Festival

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Which one was you Big Grin

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
That was a great lineup of bands.

I wasn't there; I don't think I even knew of it back at that time.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Interesting they selected a Ten Years After song. They weren't on the bill.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I couldn't find me in the crowd.Smile But remembered standard attire for me was cut-off jeans, no shirt and no hair cut.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ozark Music Festival July 1974

IF you are interested there is a FB group of people that attended the event..

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Oz...1648697205734/posts/

The Story of the Ozark Music Festival

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post