SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New Boba Fett trailer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Boba Fett trailer Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted

Sorry. Big Grin

Posts: 45372 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I have no reply to that. Big Grin

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Groan!!!!!!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3298 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Oh schit! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
stolen and texted to my kids!

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
10x better than Disney did.

Posts: 10914 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
10x better than Disney did.

That's a pretty low bar...

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
I have no reply to that. Big Grin

Ok, I'm back w/ a response.
"This is the Nay".
I'm out. Goodnight everyone.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
MOTHER F’er! LOL

I might as well have clicked on a Rick-Roll link!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
You got me! I called my 11 year old son over for the trailer and he LOL'd!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
This is why we cant have nice things.

Well played.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post