SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Nephew's new music video.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nephew's new music video. Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted
Title song video from my brothers kid's latest album. (he is no kid anymore)

He is a very talented classically trained pianist, writes most but not all of his own material and has toured with Paul Mccartney, Cold Play and others besides his own of course.

I personally don't care for a lot of his work but I do like this one.
Thats him and his wife in the video.

Well my imbed didn't work...

https://youtu.be/gmCjJy49xQU

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Well my imbed didn't work...

Try using this .Thanks to mark123. https://imaginekitty.com/tubinator.php

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Thanks triggertreat, I knew there was a new method out there but didn't know what or where.
I have it saved now.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your nephew is very talented. Thanks for posting his video.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed that! Thank you.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
He's really great. Very cool that he's your nephew. I've listened to him some before.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I like it. Thanks for posting.

It is good, well-written, well-performed, melodic pop. Nice stuff.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nice, he has talent.
I don't know what you would call it some sort of poppy-jazz-countryish but it is certainly pleasant to listen to.
Although it is not something I would pick up first or even normally listen to but still decent.
I wish him success.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
A little late here...but damn that man has talent! I really like his stuff. Best to him and his rising career Smile

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post