SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix "trending now"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix "trending now" Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
Where does this nonsense come from? I mean I have an idea, but do they expect me to believe it, and if so, why?

Trending now: The Guns of Navarone

Really? You're telling me after 61 years, the whole country and internet at large is suddenly going crazy for The Guns of Navarone? Big Grin

(anti Netflix sentiment? You can save your key strokes, we don't care)

If you have Netflix, what's something it's telling you is currently trending that you have your doubts.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
My profile and my wife’s show different shows.

It has to do with the algorithm. If You and I watch similar shows and I watch Kelly’s Heroes (which for the life of me I cannot understand, my wife does not like). That show will come up on your profile but not my wife’s.

And if "let flaming gay men pick your wardrobe" ever shows up on my profile, the algorithm is broken.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
When I got done watching "Better Call Saul," it said, "you might also like Tiger King"

really, spare me Roll Eyes

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post