SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Men With Banjos Who Know How To Use them"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Men With Banjos Who Know How To Use them" Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted
If that wasn't the best lead in I don't know what is.

Steve Martin & Earl Scruggs for your listening pleasure.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Pick Bait title.... Big Grin

Love me sum good banjo pikkin'!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
That was fun. Only issue was with Shaffer’s piano solo; that felt gratuitous. A Lester Flatt-style flat pick guitar solo would’ve been appropriate.

Makes me want to watch Bonnie and Clyde again.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Earl Scruggs and friends play Foggy Mtn Breakdown at a bluegrass festival, 1971.

https://youtu.be/AJOIqmlI65Y

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post