SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    John Wick II - The Nerf Trailer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Wick II - The Nerf Trailer Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
https://youtu.be/9MrnAJsxL8c

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20301 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Hilarious!! Big Grin

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... a big snortle over here ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
That was good.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Pretty clever - maybe they can bust out the Nerfstang in the next one!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
That was excellent!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I thought I recognized the location. Corridor used to collaborate with RocketJump.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18017 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
He once killed two men in a bar with a fookin' nerf dart...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ha that was excellent

Posts: 23224 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Shared. That was awesome! Big Grin

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16174 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Great! Cool

Posts: 22851 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Lol! He one handed presschecked a nerf pistol.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I love it!!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heisrizn:
Lol! He one handed presschecked a nerf pistol.

The press check and flipping the mag out of the gun had me LOL'ing.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8835 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Less silly than the movie.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
That was great. Even had Nerf guns I hadn't seen before.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post