SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon. Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
We may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar. The demon is a liar.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Your mother's in here, Karras. Would you like to leave a message? I'll see that she gets it."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
There are exactly two movies that freaked me right the hell out. Jaws and this one. I saw both entirely too young. I was also entirely to young in CATHOLIC school. This movie still freaks me out.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
The movie came out when I was 9 y.o., and 44 years later I still won't watch it. I did read the book many years ago, but something about the movie gives me the willies.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-ni...orcist-2/n8617?snl=1

<div itemprop="video" itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://schema.org/VideoObject"></div>

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post