Find
Notify
Tools

movie karma Login/Join 
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted
someone sent me "unplanned" blu-ray.

Tough stuff to watch. If you know someone contemplating an abortion or pro-planned parenthood, this might change their mind. I don't know. Pretty explicit even though it's just telling a story.

I'm re-karma-ing that blu ray and have added two movies to the bounty. I think the other two are dvd, not blu-ray. Taken (I have a special set of skills) and Ghost Protocol (your favorite jack reacher actor :-)

No special requirements, but if you put a picture of a firebird from the muscle car era in your post I'll give it two chances instead of one. I'll pick in about a week unless interest dies sooner.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1.

Will re-karma the movie.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post

Enter me please. Not a Firebird but this '69 Cutlass S is just like my first new car.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1215 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Flipped a coin. Ls1 wins. I'll email you for a shipping address.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
Flipped a coin. Ls1 wins. I'll email you for a shipping address.

Awesome, thank you sir. Will get it to you in a moment

Hey lithog, forward me your address and I'll push the movie your way in a few weeks.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post