SIGforum
movie karma

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/1200063164

September 25, 2019, 06:29 AM
SBrooks
movie karma
someone sent me "unplanned" blu-ray.

Tough stuff to watch. If you know someone contemplating an abortion or pro-planned parenthood, this might change their mind. I don't know. Pretty explicit even though it's just telling a story.

I'm re-karma-ing that blu ray and have added two movies to the bounty. I think the other two are dvd, not blu-ray. Taken (I have a special set of skills) and Ghost Protocol (your favorite jack reacher actor :-)

No special requirements, but if you put a picture of a firebird from the muscle car era in your post I'll give it two chances instead of one. I'll pick in about a week unless interest dies sooner.

------------------
SBrooks
September 25, 2019, 02:11 PM
LS1 GTO
Unlucky #1.

Will re-karma the movie.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

September 25, 2019, 08:34 PM
lithog

Enter me please. Not a Firebird but this '69 Cutlass S is just like my first new car.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER
September 28, 2019, 11:53 AM
SBrooks
Flipped a coin. Ls1 wins. I'll email you for a shipping address.

------------------
SBrooks
September 28, 2019, 12:36 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
Flipped a coin. Ls1 wins. I'll email you for a shipping address.

Awesome, thank you sir. Will get it to you in a moment

Hey lithog, forward me your address and I'll push the movie your way in a few weeks.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers