SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New Season of Ozark on Netflix Today!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Season of Ozark on Netflix Today! Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted
I'm looking forward to it and thought the finale of the last season to be quite good!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Eek
Been looking forward to this!
We were going to start Ted Lasso tonight, but it may take a back seat on the queue.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
So much good about "Ozark".
Probably will be the end of the line for us and Netflix.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting for this. I just looked on my account and it still only shows three seasons.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
This is the end for the show IIRC?

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Oh boy!

Hopefully some other stuff we've been waiting on will show up soon, too.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Confused
Well, that's a bummer.
Coworker said he was seeing Q1 '22 for S4 release.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
This is the end for the show IIRC?

I believe they're splitting the final season (4) into two, however that works.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Damn! It was ADVERTISED as being available as of today and now it appears NOT to be the case!!! Sorry for getting everybody’s hopes up!!! Frown

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Damn! It was ADVERTISED as being available as of today and now it appears NOT to be the case!!! Sorry for getting everybody’s hopes up!!! Frown

Son of a .....!

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Season 4 split into two 7 episode blocks, released at different times. Sadly, may not show up until early 2022.

Ozark season 4: cast, story, season 3 recap and everything we know

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
They film this not far from me.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
They film this not far from me.

I was just in MO for a few days and thought it looked a lot like GA, including the red clay I saw

And yeah, I went to watch it last night and it was a nogo, thanks OP Confused

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post