SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air were a movie...[Trailer]
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air were a movie...[Trailer] Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted
This trailer is awesome. It's on Vimeo, so I'm not sure if I can embed into Sigforum, but the trailer is worth a watch.

https://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks/322620538

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Wow! That was excellent. Thanks for sharing

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Wonder if they are planning on a movie ?

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I don't think it was an official trailer.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Seems like the director mixed Will Smith's real life with the fictional character's life from the show for this trailer. And it's too serious. Will Smith's music was humorous back in the '80s, which didn't win him much love from the rap community. But the producers of the show banked on that humorous side of Smith to create the show.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Carlton dance around three minutes was a nice touch.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post