SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Breach with Bruce Willis
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breach with Bruce Willis Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Burn them all!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Rated 2.9 on imdb. Must have been a couple of charitable scores, because it didn't deserve that.

I knew it was a poorly rated flick going into it, but hey, it's Bruce Willis. How bad could it be? Let's just say it started out fair and got progressively worse.

Guess ole Bruce having trouble making those alimony payments...

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I watched this awhile ago.

I wish I didn't.

Then there's the other bad sci/fi movie with Nick Cage. Jiu Jitsu. Avoid that one too.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope this is better than some of his other recent ones. I watched one with Frank Grillo and Bruce in it the other night and wound up falling asleep half way through it.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Brucey has made some stinkers as of late

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
One that he made a couple years ago where he wasnt the lead was a pretty good action yarn... "Marauders"

Christopher Meloni from Law and Order was very good as the FBI lead. Also Dave Bautista starring as Dave Bautista (but thats a good thing...I like him...)

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
In SCUBA you have to check your gear before a dive. I was taught, "Bruce Willis Ruins All Films" for. BCD, Weights, Regulator, Air, Final Check.

Now THAT is easy to remember.

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
He was in Tears of the Sun (2003) and I thought it was pretty good. Even had some good muzzle flashes.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post