SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Michael Jackson Wasn’t Always Crazy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Michael Jackson Wasn’t Always Crazy Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
or maybe it just didn’t show.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TMats,


_______________________________________________________
despite them
 
Posts: 14944 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
But he was a pederast/pedo.



What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
 
Posts: 14251 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I was never a fan of Michael Jackson, even though as a kid, I liked the Jackson 5. I don't own any of his solo albums, but have heard plenty on the radio (yes, I never bought Thriller)

But in the part of his career with Off The Wall and Thriller, he and Quincy Jones were masters at the game of popular music, they were just huge. Mick Jagger in a 90s interview noted that Michael Jackson in his peak was the only one to approach the sheer popularity and power of The Beatles (but not quite).

In another thread, I posted about Jackson's collaboration with Eddie Van Halen, just insane stuff. For years, his musical instincts were spot on, for the type of music and audience he was working with, he was not stupid.



"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
 
Posts: 19697 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I have none of his records either, oddball, but your post pretty well explains why I posted this.


_______________________________________________________
despite them
 
Posts: 14944 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Michael Jackson Wasn’t Always Crazy

© SIGforum 2026