SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Seeking a wrist ballistics data holder.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeking a wrist ballistics data holder. Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.
I'll be trying the Sunrise Tactical offering.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The Sunrise Tactical holder arrived today and I believe it will be perfect for my needs/wants. It seems to be very well made and the non-elastic straps are easy to adjust and fit over my heaviest coat sleeve. The nice touches are the tabs that allow easy opening of the top layer window to see what's below and the nonslip liner material to help keep it in place when tightened.

Again, thanks to everyone who made suggestions.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post