SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Glock Carbine revealed- GR115F
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Carbine revealed- GR115F Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to take someone serious when they are holding a paddle that looks like it was last used in the basement of a fraternity in the presence of sheep.

Posts: 1799 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Additional Breaking News!

Glock reveals Model GR1911F:

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
What caliber is that pistol behind the presenter?

Eek

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been hearing about the new Glock carbine for years now. From the internet. While at Glock Armorer Schools from Glock people no less. Nothing, nada, zilch….I will believe it when I hold it my hands.

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
What caliber is that pistol behind the presenter?

Eek

I mic'd it out...180 caliber, which converts to 45...millimeters.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
FAKE! We know Glock would have to keep the slide box shaped from brand recognition. Not to mention being chambered in .45GAP Razz

quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Additional Breaking News!

Glock reveals Model GR1911F:

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Glock confirms they created the rifle- its real, and no you cant have it…yet
https://www.ammoland.com/2022/...ar-15-glock-carbine/

“Glock is always in development of future products and technologies through the pursuit of perfection,” Ainsley Cash Conner, Communications Manager for Glock, told AmmoLand News. “The image shared is of a product developed for select solicitations and it is not available for the general market at this time.”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Neat

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post