SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sons of Liberty Gun Works
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sons of Liberty Gun Works Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
I just picked up this Sons of Liberty 1776 with the 13.7 inch barrel. This might be one of my new favorites. I topped it off with a Trijicon MRO with Scalar Works mount. I am hoping tomorrow is a decent day so I can take it out.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Slick little rifles. Mine's the EX02 railed version upgraded with their A5 buffer system, Larue MBT2s trigger, Radian Talon ambi safety, TA33 ACOG on a QD Larue mount, and an RMR HRS on an Arisaka off set mount.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIG228,

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I like their philosophy, not extra flashy, but well put together with well chosen and matched parts. Also fair pricing.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are doing the right things. Their current popularity reminds me of BCM a few years back, Daniel Defense before that, and Noveske before that (all still solid rifle manufacturers).

My agency ordered some new rifles this year and SOLGW was what I picked. Very high quality guns.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I was quite happy with my 13.7 East India upper shooting suppressed this weekend. Cycled .223 and 5.56 with an A5H2 behind it, and gas was not too bad at all doing a mag dump of 5.56. Pin & weld with a Nox device and a Sandman S suppressor out front.

I have a 16" complete SOLGW rifle tucked in the back of the safe for a spare combat rifle.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:

I have a 16" complete SOLGW rifle tucked in the back of the safe for a spare combat rifle.

Ditto (factory minus the BCM rail).

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I had a chance to take it to the range today and I left all smiles. With the 13.7" barrel the accuracy impressed me. Bang for the buck I think these things are about as good as they come.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I bought one of their East Indian uppers and I’m very happy with it.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Here is mine…

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post