SIGforum
Sons of Liberty Gun Works

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/8480049584

October 16, 2021, 07:25 PM
onpointgun
Sons of Liberty Gun Works
I just picked up this Sons of Liberty 1776 with the 13.7 inch barrel. This might be one of my new favorites. I topped it off with a Trijicon MRO with Scalar Works mount. I am hoping tomorrow is a decent day so I can take it out.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.
October 17, 2021, 12:47 AM
SIG228
Slick little rifles. Mine's the EX02 railed version upgraded with their A5 buffer system, Larue MBT2s trigger, Radian Talon ambi safety, TA33 ACOG on a QD Larue mount, and an RMR HRS on an Arisaka off set mount.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIG228,
October 17, 2021, 12:08 PM
jjkroll32
I like their philosophy, not extra flashy, but well put together with well chosen and matched parts. Also fair pricing.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight
October 17, 2021, 01:01 PM
DaBigBR
They are doing the right things. Their current popularity reminds me of BCM a few years back, Daniel Defense before that, and Noveske before that (all still solid rifle manufacturers).

My agency ordered some new rifles this year and SOLGW was what I picked. Very high quality guns.
October 17, 2021, 04:53 PM
Rustpot
I was quite happy with my 13.7 East India upper shooting suppressed this weekend. Cycled .223 and 5.56 with an A5H2 behind it, and gas was not too bad at all doing a mag dump of 5.56. Pin & weld with a Nox device and a Sandman S suppressor out front.

I have a 16" complete SOLGW rifle tucked in the back of the safe for a spare combat rifle.
October 17, 2021, 07:40 PM
SIG228
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:

I have a 16" complete SOLGW rifle tucked in the back of the safe for a spare combat rifle.

Ditto (factory minus the BCM rail).

October 17, 2021, 08:02 PM
onpointgun
I had a chance to take it to the range today and I left all smiles. With the 13.7" barrel the accuracy impressed me. Bang for the buck I think these things are about as good as they come.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.
October 18, 2021, 01:08 AM
David W
I bought one of their East Indian uppers and I’m very happy with it.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles
October 18, 2021, 06:25 PM
David W
Here is mine…

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles