SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Mossberg Shockwave Night Stick
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mossberg Shockwave Night Stick Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
I couldn’t resist any longer. Smile

I originally planned on getting the original and putting wood furniture on it, but my local fun store (Tanner’s) got a bunch of these in.

The leather strap is really nice too. It’s stamped/pressed with “Mossberg”.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RAMIUS,

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
That does look cool, the wood really makes it.

I already have one in 20 gauge as a secondary H.D. gun, don't really need this one except for the cool factor.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16603 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would be even nicer if they checkered the grip, but. I like the wood way better

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
You know, I've wanted a Shockwave just because, but it never really talked to me, just wanted it more of as a Because Fuck You. But that wood, the wood talks to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I have absolutely no use for such a firearm.

But I want one.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I love my Shockwave and been thinking of getting a second one. I think this is the one.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I’m in agreement with ASG and ShneaSIG.

I have no need for such a thing, but I think I’ll have to go get one. At the price, I can’t see not getting my fun quotient out of it...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Is that a Mossberg Factory offering?
If so I’d love to know the PN# or SKU# of it to order.
Love the wood!

Posts: 3536 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 20ga plastic model is $270 with free shipping:

https://palmettostatearmory.co...a-shotgun-50657.html

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
Is that a Mossberg Factory offering?
If so I’d love to know the PN# or SKU# of it to order.
Love the wood!

https://www.galleryofguns.com/...ault.aspx?item=50651

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
that'd look great in one of these

or these

Big Grin

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I really like that wood and leather! Now I wish I had waited before buying mine.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:

or these

Hey PorterN! Where’d ya get that set up?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
or these

Hey PorterN! Where’d ya get that set up?

Costs more than the shotgun or the pistol, but it is a sweet looking setup.

http://www.andrewsleather.com/firepower.htm

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Thanks PaleHorse!

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I wonder if you can get the grip and the foregrip? I have a shockwave that I cerakoted OD green.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
I wonder if you can get the grip and the foregrip? I have a shockwave that I cerakoted OD green.

That would look sick, I saw an 870 that had a really green park job and walnut stock/forend and it was really cool.

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:

That would look sick, I saw an 870 that had a really green park job and walnut stock/forend and it was really cool.

That sure would look good. Pretty classic pairing as far as finishes and furniture combos go.

As per ASG and a few others; the original Shockwave did little for me, but this has a certain vintage appeal to it. It reminds me of the umbrella-holder full of retired nightsticks my grandfather kept by the front door.

Posts: 17044 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that looks like the perfect dumpster protection shotgun

---------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I have one with the Black plastic furniture, 20 gauge, absolutely useless...… I love the friggin thing!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post