SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Question about Browning BPS 12 gauge stocks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about Browning BPS 12 gauge stocks Login/Join 
posted
I own a Browing BPS 12 gauge shotgun and being that I'm 5'8" and the length of pull seems just bit too long and I'd like to find either a shorter or adjustable stock.I've already contacted Browing and they did not answer my question.

Aftermarket Mossberg and Remmington seem to be the most common however, I don't know if they are interchangeable with Browing. Would either of work as a substitute on a 12ga. Browning BPS shotgun?

Posts: 83 | Location: Virginia,USA | Registered: March 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Please post topics in the appropriate area.

Moved.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by That Dude:
I own a Browing BPS 12 gauge shotgun and being that I'm 5'8" and the length of pull seems just bit too long and I'd like to find either a shorter or adjustable stock.I've already contacted Browing and they did not answer my question.

Aftermarket Mossberg and Remmington seem to be the most common however, I don't know if they are interchangeable with Browing. Would either of work as a substitute on a 12ga. Browning BPS shotgun?

They won't fit. Seems like the easiest solution would be to send it to a smith and have him cut it. Ideally, someone local who specializes in shotguns so they can properly fit you to the gun.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Browning makes a youth stock for the BPS. Perhaps you can source one and add a limbsaver pad to get the right LOP.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post