SIGforum
Question about Browning BPS 12 gauge stocks

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/5600004654

May 05, 2019, 11:11 AM
That Dude
Question about Browning BPS 12 gauge stocks
I own a Browing BPS 12 gauge shotgun and being that I'm 5'8" and the length of pull seems just bit too long and I'd like to find either a shorter or adjustable stock.I've already contacted Browing and they did not answer my question.

Aftermarket Mossberg and Remmington seem to be the most common however, I don't know if they are interchangeable with Browing. Would either of work as a substitute on a 12ga. Browning BPS shotgun?
May 05, 2019, 11:42 AM
arcwelder
Please post topics in the appropriate area.

Moved.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

May 05, 2019, 12:10 PM
WARPIG602
quote:
Originally posted by That Dude:
I own a Browing BPS 12 gauge shotgun and being that I'm 5'8" and the length of pull seems just bit too long and I'd like to find either a shorter or adjustable stock.I've already contacted Browing and they did not answer my question.

Aftermarket Mossberg and Remmington seem to be the most common however, I don't know if they are interchangeable with Browing. Would either of work as a substitute on a 12ga. Browning BPS shotgun?

They won't fit. Seems like the easiest solution would be to send it to a smith and have him cut it. Ideally, someone local who specializes in shotguns so they can properly fit you to the gun.

May 05, 2019, 06:51 PM
usp_fan
Browning makes a youth stock for the BPS. Perhaps you can source one and add a limbsaver pad to get the right LOP.