SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Let’s talk about 55x rifles
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let’s talk about 55x rifles Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Does the pro not work with the 30mm low ring mount?

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Sure, it will fit on a rail but you're going to need a cheek-riser or the adjustable stock most likely. The Aimpoint Micro will cowitness on N+ height sights and work just fine with the fixed folding stock.

So...really comes down to what config you have and how you want to use it.

That said, I find diopters and a red dot to be too cluttered and have since relegated my Micro's to flat top only guns and I just use the irons on diopter guns. YMMV.

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:

That said, I find diopters and a red dot to be too cluttered and have since relegated my Micro's to flat top only guns and I just use the irons on diopter guns. YMMV.

I completely agree and do the same.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2318 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post