SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Folding AR Adapter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Folding AR Adapter Login/Join 
Picture of bonfire
posted
Just put together my 10.5 inch pistol AR and was wanting to get a folding brace adapter and was curious to see what folks have gone with.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Law Tactical folder.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
good info here

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1750073184

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
LAW is the one that rules them all. It’s expensive but it works. It’s all metal and won’t break-unless you drive over it)

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LAW and don't let anyone convince you to try other cr**.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Malamutes
posted Hide Post
I have the LAW as well, it’s just well made, can’t see saving a buck on this part.

Posts: 183 | Location: SW Lower Michigan | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post