SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Anyone know where I can find 9mm ammo?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know where I can find 9mm ammo? Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I would hope now days the vendor would double pack in a plain box.
Shipping ammo in an OEM box is like shipping a box of Rolex's or an illegal drug ~ it is going to get swiped . Frown

I got 5 flats of 20 Gauge a few weeks back that were in OEM boxes. Amazingly enough, they were all there.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Yeah Midway shipped this to me in early December. First time I ever ordered ammo from them. Never had ammo shipped like that before.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by SummersAtTheLake:
I don’t buy the story that most vendors say about not gouging on their ammo...I have been buying direct from Federals website and last order was Fed 124gr and 115gr range ammo for $22.99 a box or $.46 a round. If Federal sells to the general public for that price I would think that vendors get it for less than that.
There is a 2 box limit on each gr 9mm range ammo so I usually get 115gr, 124 gr, .22,or 22mag so my order is over $149.00 and then it is free shipping.

I've purchased Federal/American Eagle at $14.99 a box of 50 retail within the last month. That's just a fraction under $.30 a round. So that would indicate Federal is doing a bit of gouging of their own for direct consumer sales. I purchased from a local fleet supply store and I'm sure they made their usual mark up on it. Customers around here would never step foot in the door again if they dared to price gouge on ammo.

Got an email from Optics Planet on Friday and my July 31 order of a case of Federal 9mm 115 gr has shipped and my price is $215.95 to my door.
Now if OP can still fill orders at the July price I would think that they are still making money on this so are their prices/backorders from suppliers locked in?

Somewhere along the line someone is making a shitload of money by the time ammo gets on the shelves.

btw...I quit placing ammo orders with OP when their prices rose above $300.00 for 1,000 9mm because I thought that was too high

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 9mm from OP was delivered today....didn't want to get my hopes up too much that it would actually be delivered but dam sure worth the wait. Hope they start shipping some of the 5.56 next

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Classic Firearms has 9mm and .223 TulAmmo in stock for 0.50 a round. By the case only. Too high for my blood but it’s the best price I’ve seen in a while.

https://www.classicfirearms.co...luger-115-1000-case/

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've purchased from these guys and they come through. Shipping is high, but cost ends up being in the high .60s per round which is inline maybe under market right now (thinking of places that are selling for .80-.90/round).

https://ammoshoponline.com/pro...r/handgun/9mm-luger/

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wideners is showing ammo in stock including a variety of 9mm and .223 albeit at very high prices. But if you really need some and are willing to pay it.....

Posts: 546 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para just announced the SIGforum 9mm Ammunition Group Buy. If we can get this first run going, we can start fighting for lower prices with suppliers and get closer to normal pricing. Hopefully it'll get some traction with the members and the first 100,000 rounds goes quickly.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Belom (Serbian) 124gr 9mm FMJ is back in stock at Global Ordnance. $29.99/box of 50 w/ 20 box limit, so you can get a whole case. Won't last long!

https://globalordnance.com/bel...-124-grain-50rd-box/

They also have a separate SKU if you want to buy a whole case.

globalordnance.com/belom-50rd-...4-grain-1000rd-case/

Shipping is flat-rate $12.95 within ConUS. Their warehouse is in Sarasota, FL.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Natchez Shooters Supply has CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115 gr FMJ $26.99 for 50 and $549.99 for 1000.

Georgia Arms has their 115gr and 124gr Canned Heat in stock. The also have .223 Rem 52 gr and 60 gr, .357 SIG and .45 acp

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post