SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    22lr score at Wally World
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22lr score at Wally World Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted
Better to be lucky than good! Stopped in for an extension cord. Went to the Sporting Goods dept to be disappointed, not so this time! 3 boxes max, the picture tells the story:

Prices well below what is being offered online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Nice score kz. I think my WM stopped selling ammo. They definitely stopped selling guns awhile back.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've ran into .22s at WM a number of time with out buying. Still hoping to find a box or 2 of CCI MiniMags, Not looking to buy a $100.00 worth.

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
The WM we do our Weekly Shopping At is hit and miss on Ammo .
I am lucky enough to snag a few of the Calibers that i am wanting to increase my supply of

Posts: 1594 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice to get a win every now and then !

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Good for you. A couple Walmarts around here have those Federal Automatch 325 packs regularly though they went from $18 to $21 but even 6.5 cents a round is still decent buy these days.

Posts: 9729 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got lucky this week and snagged 3 boxes of .22 CCI Standard Velocity 2 days running at Wally Land.

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
My local WM limits you to one box per caliber, three boxes total.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Hey y’all…following Para’s advice from a “happier time” if you find what you need…put in your cart and buy it…we are still headed to some more fucked up times…act accordingly to what we see coming up Frown Frown

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10579 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at a local gunshow and an ammo seller had 2 325-round boxes of Federal automatch for $50. I almost bought some on prinicple, but I've got about 8-9k and I shoot maybe 500-600 rounds of 22LR per year. I probably still should have got some...

Posts: 3530 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I just bought 2 boxes of the same stuff yesterday.
I only gave 18.54 per box, SUCKERS. Big Grin

They had a 2 box limit. I should have asked my better half to pick up the remaining 2.
The gentleman at the counter said they sell out within the day.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
On the rare occasions I end up in WM, I always make a pass by the ammo box.
It's been really empty, but there's usually a couple boxes of something in there.

Last pass, a couple boxes of 17HMR & 350 Legend, and a few boxes of shotgun (didn't notice gauge)

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
In a kind of forlorn hope, every so often I'll check my Walmart's ammo cabinet. The last time I looked, they had a few shotgun shells and, strangely, over a dozen boxes of WWB 7.62x51. I get most of my ammo at Academy.

Posts: 27803 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
I have had some really good luck at our local Walmart stores. I used to pick some up any time I saw it in stock but I've got so much stocked up now that I've been holding off. My last score was three boxes of the Remington Golden Bullet 525-round packs for $39.44 each. I might pick up some of the CCI Mini-Mag 100-round packs for $10.87 each. Here's what the Walmart ammo cabinet looked like yesterday:

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 880 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been getting CCI .22's Mini Mags almost every week for the last month a my WM

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Scored 2 boxes of CCI Maxi-Mag .22WMR the other day at much appreciated WalMart, non gouge prices. They also had plenty of yellow box Winchester 22LR. I wish they sold primers Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I found some of the Federal AutoMatch at a local Walmart just today for $21.16 per box. I bought 2 boxes and just may go buy a couple more this week if they aren't sold out. I feel lucky today!

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1853 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post