SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Para - Would Like to Put My GTO up for Sale Here Without Running Afoul of the Rule. Requesting Guidance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Para - Would Like to Put My GTO up for Sale Here Without Running Afoul of the Rule. Requesting Guidance Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Getting the 04 GTO ready for sale and before I place the ad up for general consumption, would like to provide our community here the opportunity.

If I put the ad here and then in two to three weeks (need to transfer custom/vanity plates), how shall i address the ad here once it goes live elsewhere (ie, may i leave it here or, should it be deleted)?

v/r

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
From the “for what it’s worth file“…

Typically if members are going to post something on another site they will bump their ad with a “last call“

Then once you post it somewhere else,just edit your original post to remove the ad and change the subject to “please delete” or “closed”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't know what to tell you. Just do what you think is best.

Posts: 107250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I don't know what to tell you. Just do what you think is best.

Rgr, thank you sir.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Selling your GTO? Are you thinking of changing your SigForum username too? Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8850 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Selling your GTO? Are you thinking of changing your SigForum username too? Smile

Yeah, I didn't think too far ahead on that one. LOL