SIGforum
Para - Would Like to Put My GTO up for Sale Here Without Running Afoul of the Rule. Requesting Guidance

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/9670078184

May 08, 2021, 02:57 PM
LS1 GTO
Para - Would Like to Put My GTO up for Sale Here Without Running Afoul of the Rule. Requesting Guidance
Getting the 04 GTO ready for sale and before I place the ad up for general consumption, would like to provide our community here the opportunity.

If I put the ad here and then in two to three weeks (need to transfer custom/vanity plates), how shall i address the ad here once it goes live elsewhere (ie, may i leave it here or, should it be deleted)?

v/r

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

May 11, 2021, 10:27 AM
Ronin1069
From the “for what it’s worth file“…

Typically if members are going to post something on another site they will bump their ad with a “last call“

Then once you post it somewhere else,just edit your original post to remove the ad and change the subject to “please delete” or “closed”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
May 11, 2021, 08:08 PM
parabellum
I don't know what to tell you. Just do what you think is best.
May 11, 2021, 11:46 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I don't know what to tell you. Just do what you think is best.

Rgr, thank you sir.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

May 15, 2021, 07:22 AM
Pipe Smoker
Selling your GTO? Are you thinking of changing your SigForum username too? Smile

Serious about crackers
June 29, 2021, 07:41 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Selling your GTO? Are you thinking of changing your SigForum username too? Smile

Yeah, I didn't think too far ahead on that one. LOL