SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many pistols do you own?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How many pistols do you own? Login/Join 
posted
I have 4. Full sized and single stack for EDC (depending on season) two full size for range/nightstand.

Looking to add a Revolver to my collection sooner than later.

How about you guys?

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
More than I need. Fewer than I want. Big Grin

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
More than I need. Fewer than I want. Big Grin

Same.

Posts: 17134 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Gulf of Mexico
Boat
Incident

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
All of the above...

(But Lake Michigan and not Gulf of Mexico)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
None

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I don't know

Posts: 8572 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably about 70. I don't have a firm count. Not in a paranoid (joking or serious) and don't want to give a number way in a don't really know off the top of my head way.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Report This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
I was just adding a few to the spreadsheet, so this post must be kismet. Rather than play the, "nunya binness" game, I'll just tell you exactly...as of today...27.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Report This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
How many pistols do you own?

Not enough!

Posts: 273 | Registered: December 26, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Counting the last two purchases, 76.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I honestly don’t know. I would guess approximately between 50 and 70 after thinning out in the last couple of years. There may be a few classics that I try to add if the price isn’t stupid, but I am not very interested in things I don’t already have.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Enough for my needs (in this case, home/self defense/carry), but not my wants.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I don't talk about my personal business on an open forum ,are you from the atf?

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Only two. P225(1989) & a Beretta Cougar,9mm.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have "enough" So much so, that it is pretty unlikely that I will get anymore, and it is conceivable that I might divest myself of one or two...

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:

Well, his handle is Gman something. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26392 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:

ATF? Never heard of it....