SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 226 X5 tactical
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 226 X5 tactical Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Here is the SHORT (SAO) without the extended ported barrel, listed in the 2010 German catalog. Identical to the Short & Smart, except for the grips.

So your grip screws were also different from catalogue.

Formerly known as tigerbloodwinning

Posts: 339 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigerbloodwinning:

Whatever mentioned in the catalog does not necessarily translate into the final products. All the Shorts that I've seen have the standard slotted screws. Even SIG US' flyer shows the same when they were selling it.

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
^^^I was referring to the current barrel in the DA/SA Short that cee_Kamp has pictured.

Sorry, misunderstood you.

No problem!

Posts: 339 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Whatever mentioned in the catalog does not necessarily translate into the final products. All the Shorts that I've seen have the standard slooted screws. Even SIG US' flyer shows the same when they were selling it.

Agreed. This is the only one I've seen so far that is totally consistent with the catalogue description.

https://heldef.ch/pistol-sig-s...-x-five-short-a3589/