SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 grip frame color options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 grip frame color options Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
So I found this at my LGS today and not sure why but I just had to have it. Didn’t know these came in other than tan and black and gray. This blue is kinda cool. Might make a fun project gun with one of those new cut stainless slides, who knows.

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
They have white too.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Oh wow I’ll bet that looks great after a day at the range. I thought the tan showed grime, but not sure I’d want white. It would be great if it could somehow be kept pristine.

posted Hide Post
The white is often used for dyeing projects.
Not my cup of tea, it took me a while to warm up to Legion Gray.

If you like colors, go on smallgunparts.com for a yuge selection.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Wow. I saw those online the other day, but held off on ordering one. Now I think I'm glad I did.

The promo photos showed them to be a dark royal blue. But your photo makes it look like more like a baby blue. Is it really that light, or is that just a trick of your camera?

For comparison, here's the promo photo:

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
It’s pretty close to the pic I posted. Depends on the lighting. There may be different shades. Funny thing I like it more than the darker blue myself. It reminds me of the Glock training pistols blue. Who knows maybe I’ll keep it maybe I’ll sell it someday.

posted Hide Post
Dang, rainbow 320's hope the wife don't see this one - I just sold all our striker fired guns and got her back on a revolver. Eek

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rit dye for the white frame, and you've got any color you wish.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
Dang, rainbow 320's hope the wife don't see this one - I just sold all our striker fired guns and got her back on a revolver. Eek

Ha ha!

I actually like the colors Cool

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^see I’m not alone! I have a safe of black and some stainless with a side of FDE here and there. Blue will be a cool addition I think.