SIGforum
P320 grip frame color options

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/9580055374

August 16, 2020, 09:50 PM
LincolnSixEcho
P320 grip frame color options
So I found this at my LGS today and not sure why but I just had to have it. Didn’t know these came in other than tan and black and gray. This blue is kinda cool. Might make a fun project gun with one of those new cut stainless slides, who knows.

August 16, 2020, 09:53 PM
drabfour
They have white too.

August 16, 2020, 09:57 PM
LincolnSixEcho
Oh wow I’ll bet that looks great after a day at the range. I thought the tan showed grime, but not sure I’d want white. It would be great if it could somehow be kept pristine.
August 16, 2020, 10:17 PM
DirectDrive
The white is often used for dyeing projects.
Not my cup of tea, it took me a while to warm up to Legion Gray.

If you like colors, go on smallgunparts.com for a yuge selection.
August 16, 2020, 10:27 PM
RogueJSK
Wow. I saw those online the other day, but held off on ordering one. Now I think I'm glad I did.

The promo photos showed them to be a dark royal blue. But your photo makes it look like more like a baby blue. Is it really that light, or is that just a trick of your camera?

For comparison, here's the promo photo:

August 16, 2020, 10:45 PM
LincolnSixEcho
It’s pretty close to the pic I posted. Depends on the lighting. There may be different shades. Funny thing I like it more than the darker blue myself. It reminds me of the Glock training pistols blue. Who knows maybe I’ll keep it maybe I’ll sell it someday.
August 16, 2020, 10:51 PM
soflaac
Dang, rainbow 320's hope the wife don't see this one - I just sold all our striker fired guns and got her back on a revolver. Eek

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave
August 17, 2020, 12:09 PM
sns3guppy
Rit dye for the white frame, and you've got any color you wish.
August 17, 2020, 04:52 PM
remsig
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
Dang, rainbow 320's hope the wife don't see this one - I just sold all our striker fired guns and got her back on a revolver. Eek

Ha ha!

I actually like the colors Cool
August 17, 2020, 07:07 PM
LincolnSixEcho
^^^^^^see I’m not alone! I have a safe of black and some stainless with a side of FDE here and there. Blue will be a cool addition I think.