SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Zenk RZMK-357 Bullpup Revolver
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zenk RZMK-357 Bullpup Revolver Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Only one section of rail?

No provision for a brace?

Still…. Kinda want.

For hilarity’s sake.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31465 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys, I am betting this is just an art-piece concept. There are other pictures showing the action opened-up. I don't see any linkage to connect the trigger to that tiny box behind the cylinder. Besides which, how could there possibly be room inside there for a spring and firing-pin? As another mentioned, it doesn't look at all comfortable in the reach to the trigger, if it is possible.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
If Zenk is at SHOT this week, it would be interesting to see if they have a working prototype. https://www.zenk.us/

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VictorLouis:
Guys, I am betting this is just an art-piece concept.

FWIW, it's the only model listed on the manufacturer's website.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like weird stuff so thats actually pretty cool. If they made the cylinder easily removable you could in theory have a cylinder or two in reserve as reloads.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
... you could in theory have a cylinder or two in reserve as reloads.

Clint Eastwood did just that in one of his westerns. Can't recall which one, LOL.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Pale Rider, wasn't it?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post